BECIL Recruitment 2022: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has published the notification for recruitment to the post of Pharmacopeial Associate, Office Assistant, Technical Data Associate, MTS, Driver, House Keeping Staff, Consultant, Hindi translator & Project Consultant. Candidates can apply on or before 05 December 2022. Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview round which will be held on 10 December 2022.
Table of Contents
- Last Date of Application – 05 December 2022
- Interview Date – 10 December 2022
- Interview Time – 10 AM to 3 PM
- Interview Venue – Committee Room, Administrative Block, Pharmacopoeia Commission For Indian Medicine & Homoeopathy (Pcim&H), Ministry Of Ayush, Kamla Nehru Nagar,
BECIL Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Technical Data Associate||04|
|House Keeping Staff||07|
Related Govt Jobs
NIOT Recruitment 2022 For Scientist / Technician & Others, Apply Online
Indian Navy SSR/MR Recruitment 2022 for 1500 Agniveer Posts, Notification Soon
MP Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2022 for 2253 Clerk Posts, Apply Online
MP Patwari Recruitment 2023 for 3555 Vacancies Available: Check Details
Central Railway Recruitment 2022 for 596 Vacancies Jr Accounts Assistant, Steno Posts
Eligibility Criteria for BECIL Recruitment 2022
- Pharmacopoeial Associate – Master’s Degree in the concerned subject. Knowledge of computer applications such as MS Word, MS Excel & PowerPoint.
- Office Assistant – Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University. Should have good communication, and typing speed, capable of taking dictation, writing ability, and interpersonal skills. 3. Knowledge of computer applications such as MS Word, MS Excel & PowerPoint.
- Technical Data Associate – Bachelor’s degree with 05 years of experience in Administration/finance in Govt./PSU/Autonomous Body.
- MTS – 10th passed
- Driver – 10th passed and driving license
- House Keeping Staff – 5th passed from recognized Board.
The candidates can check the qualification for other details in the PDF.
How to Apply
For applying, the candidate is required to visit BECIL’s website www.becil.com. After that, go to the ‘Careers Section’ and then click ‘Registration Form (Online)’. read ‘How to Apply’ carefully before proceeding to register and online payment of the fee. The candidates can read the other details in the PDF above