TSPSC Recruitment 2023: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) published a notification for the post of Hostel Welfare Officer Gr-I, Hostel Welfare Officer Gr-II, Warden Gr-I, Warden Gr-II, Matron Gr-I, Matron Gr-II posts, and Lady Superintendent. A total of 581 vacancies are available in the Tribal Welfare Department, Scheduled Caste Development Department, BC Welfare Department, and Director of Disabled & Senior Citizens Welfare.
Table of Contents
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from 06 January to 27 January 2023 through the Official Website of TSPSC (https://www.tspsc.gov.in). More details on TSPSC Job Notification are provided below:
- Starting Date of Online Application – 06 January 2023
- Last Date of Online Application – 27 January 2023
- Exam Date – August 2023
|Notification||TSPSC Recruitment 2023 for 581 Warden, Hostel Welfare Officer, and Other Posts|
|Last Date Of Submission||27 Jan 2023|
|Organization/ Department||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Total Post||581 Posts|
|Post Details||Warden, Hostel Welfare Officer|
Related Govt Jobs
TSPSC Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Department||Number of Vacancies|
|Hostel Welfare Officer Gr-I||Tribal Welfare Department||5|
|Hostel Welfare Officer Gr-II||Tribal Welfare Department||106|
|Hostel Welfare Officer Gr-II||Female in Scheduled Caste Development Department||70|
|Hostel Welfare Officer Gr-II||Male in Scheduled Caste Development Department||228|
|Hostel Welfare Officer Grade –II||Pre-Matric Boys Hostel – 87Post-Matric Boys Hostel – 14Pre-Matric Girls Hostel – 26Post-Matric Girls Hostel – 13||140|
|Warden Gr-I||Director of Disabled & Senior Citizens Welfare||5|
|Matron Gr 1||Director of Disabled & Senior Citizens Welfare||3|
|Warden Gr-II||Director of Disabled & Senior Citizens Welfare||3|
|Matron Gr-II||Director of Disabled & Senior Citizens Welfare||2|
|Lady Superintendent Children’s Home||Women Development and Child Welfare Department||19|
Eligibility Criteria for TSPSC Recruitment 2023
- Hostel Welfare Officer Gr-I in Tribal Welfare Department – Must have passed Graduation in the any University of India established or incorporated by or under a central act provincial act or an institution recognized by the university grants commission or an equivalent qualification, and with a Bachelor of Education.
- Hostel Welfare Officer Gr-II in Tribal Welfare Department – Graduation and Bachelor of Education.
- Hostel Welfare Officer Gr-II Female in Scheduled Caste Development Department, Hostel Welfare Officer Gr-II Male in Scheduled Caste Development Department, Hostel Welfare Officer Gr-II in BC Welfare Department – Must possess a Bachelor‟s Degree of a University in India or an equivalent qualification with B.Ed.
- Warden – Must possess a Bachelor‟s Degree of a University in India and B.Ed (Visual Handicapped / Hearing Handicapped). OR Must possess a Bachelor‟s Degree and a Bachelor‟s Degree in Education of a university in India and D.Ed (Visual Handicapped / Hearing Handicapped) or any other equivalent qualification recognized by Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI).
- Lady Superintendent – A Graduate with a B.Ed or equivalent from any University in India.
- Hostel Welfare Officer Gr 1 – Rs. 38,890– 1,12,510/-
- Hostel Welfare Officer Grade 2 – Rs. 35,720- 1,04,430/-
- Warden – Rs. 38,890 – 1,12,510/-
- Matron and Lady superintendent – Rs. 35,720 – 1,04,430
18 to 44 years
Selection Criteria for TSPSC Recruitment 2023
The selection will be done on the basis of a written exam.
TSPSC Application Fee
- Application Processing Fee: Rs. 200/-
- Examination Fee: Rs. 80/-
|Official Notification Download Here||Notification Download|
|Application Link||Apply Online|
|Join The Telegram Link For More Government Jobs||टेलीग्राम डेली जॉब अपडेट|
|Join Facebook Group||Join Facebook Group|
How to Apply for TSPSC Recruitment 2023?
- Visit the website (https://www.tspsc.gov.in)
- Click on the online Application Link provided on the Website,
- Provide Name, Date of Birth, requisite Educational Qualifications, Community, Gender, ExServicemen & Sports, etc., displayed on the screen.
- Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes and then click on SAVE & PAY button for proceeding to the next step of making online payment of fee through the payment gateway.
- Pay Application Fee
- After payment of the fee, the PDF application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the applicant. The applicant must download a copy of his/her submitted form (PDF).