REPCO Bank Recruitment 2022: Repco Bank has published a notice regarding for recruitment to the post of Junior Assistants/Clerk for which the online registration has been started on the official website from 05 November 2022. The last date for registration is 25 November 2022 at repcobank.com.
Table of Contents
Candidates can apply for vacancies in any one of the following States only viz., Tamil Nadu, Puducherry, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala and Karnataka. The candidates applying for vacancies in a particular State should be proficient (reading, writing, speaking and understanding) in the local language of that State/UT.
REPCO Bank Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application – 05 November 2022
- Last Date of Online Application – 25 November 2022
REPCO Bank JA/Clerk Vacancy Details
Junior Assistant/Clerk – 50
REPCO Bank JA/Clerk Salary
- Pay Scale – Rs. 17,900/- to Rs. 47,920/-
- Payslip Component per month including allowances at a minimum of scale at Chennai – Rs. 31163
- Approximate annual emoluments on Cost to Company (CTC) – Rs. 6 Lakhs approx.
OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 for 943 Group B & C Vacancies, Apply Online
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2022 for 8000 Constable Posts, Notification release Soon
UPSSSC Jr Assistant Recruitment 2022 for 1216 Junior Assistant Vacancies, Apply Online
NLC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 For 900+ Trade/Graduate Posts – Apply Online
VSSC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 for 194 Graduate Apprentice Posts, Apply Online
Eligibility Criteria for REPCO Bank JA/Clerk Recruitment 2022
- The candidate should be a graduate
- The candidate should have knowledge of the local language Tamil/Telugu/Kannada/Malayalam
21 to 28 years
Selection Process for REPCO Bank JA/Clerk Posts
The selection will be done on the basis of an Online Test. The exam consists of 200 questions of 200 marks.
How to Apply for REPCO Bank JA/Clerk Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the Repco Bank website www.repcobank.com and www.repcobank.co.in and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- Choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name,
- Contact details and Email-id.
- Add your details and click on ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Upload the necessary documents
- Fill Other Details
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before COMPLETE REGISTRATION.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘COMPLETE REGISTRATION’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on the ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- SC/ST/PWD/EXSM/Repatriates – Rs. 500/-
- General and all others – Rs. 900/-
REPCO Bank Recruitment Notification Download
REPCO Bank Recruitment Online Application Link